What could your group or organisation do for our community with up to $20,000?
Up to $150,000 of funding is available in the electorate of Canberra for small capital projects that improve participation and contribute to the vibrancy and viability of the community.
I’ve got an idea! What do I need to do?
Grants between $2,500 and $20,000 are available for small capital projects, but to be eligible the projects require matched contributions in cash or in kind on at least a dollar for dollar basis.
Who can apply?
To be eligible for funding an applicant must have an Australian Business Number and be one of the following entities:
- a local government agency or body as defined in the grant guidelines. For the purposes of these grants the ACT Government and the Norfolk Island Regional Council are considered local governing bodies;
- a not for profit organisation that is a legal entity. You are required to demonstrate your ‘not for profit’ status through one of the following:
- current Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission’s Registration;
- State or Territory incorporated association status; or
- constitutional documents or articles of association that demonstrate the not-for-profit character of the organisation.
- a trustee on behalf of a property trust with responsibility for a community asset.
How do I apply?
I am currently seeking expressions of interest for round three of the Stronger Communities Grants. If you are interested in applying, please complete this online expression of interest form.
Expressions of interest will close COB Friday 28 July 2017.
After that, the EOIs will be reviewed by a committee and applicants that best fit the grant guidelines will be invited to make a full application.
Applications are due by COB Thursday 28 September 2017.
Want to know more?
If you have any questions or would like more information please call Alicia in my office on 6293 1344 or send me an email at email@example.com